Monday, July 27, 2009

Woke Up, Got Out of Bed

Dragged a comb across my head
I walked downstairs and saw the cleaners
I said "oh shit" and put on some pants
And that's all I have to say
'Bout when I woke at twelve today...

And I don't know what inspired me to screw up Beatle lyrics to talk about my "morning", but it seemed like an awesome idea at the time. Especially since my day just started two hours ago and I know I'm going to be doing nothing today, again. So I figured why not try to write when I'm half awake, right? Oh, wait, sorry, that's the technique I use to write really weird poetry. This doesn't work so well with prose as I'll start to ramble and the problem with rambling is that you create run-on sentences and the problem with run-on sentences is that they're really freakin' annoying and DAMMIT SARAH WTF ARE YOU DOING?!

...aaaaaand I'm a freak. K BYE!

No comments: