Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Childhood Reminders

Ok, so I was on my facebook, and I noticed that a friend of mine had posted something about Fantasia. Remember that movie? Well, just so you know, I used to be OBSESSED with Fantasia. So, when I saw this picture on her profile...



I FREAKED OUT. I was all OH MY GOD! I REMEMBER THOSE FANTASIA MUSHROOMS THAT LOOK LIKE STEREOTYPICAL ASIAN PEOPLE! (They seriously do, though, don't they?) Then I thought, damn, I totally fell in love with a movie that was probably made by a bunch of racist people...well DUH the creaters were racist! I mean, who else other than an anti-semetic (a.k.a. WALT DISNEY) would have the guts to make an asian dance with mushrooms...HAHAHHAHAH. Sorry, that totally just made me think of how psychadellic that sounds. I mean, come on, an asian dance, with SHROOMS. Oh I can just imagine what the artist was doing when he was making this scene...
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: