Thursday, November 8, 2007

Love's Bounds

I felt like posting another poem up (a sonnet, actually)...because I'm bored and I can't focus on my homework :P Besides, it's a happy one! So those of you who read my earlier post can cheer up after that teargerker ;)

I think of you because you’re all I see.
I dream of you because you’re all I want.
No, you’re all I desire, but aye me,
The sun rises and sets, and new days taunt
With displeasures or lure with excitements.
Yet my heart’s drums still only beat your name
In the icy chill of loneliness. Once
I was shy and plain, now my heart’s as tame
As a horse in lush fields. But, however
Wide those pastures are, my love’s so endless
No scholar can ever give it measure.
Free horses are, but my love’s so boundless
Skies can’t bind me. Worlds may take you away
To their ends, but my love will hold no sway.


*as always, critisizms, critisizms, CRITISIZMS!*

No comments: